- Warranty period of the 2W as well as warranty terms and conditions are applicable as mentioned on the Owner manual and in this warranty Terms & Condition.
- Warranty period of an electric vehicle will be validated on the following methods in order of Priority
** Commercial Vehicle Warranty should be consider as mention on the Invoice
Warranty on Electrical & MS Parts
PARTS COVERED WITH LEAD ACID BATTERY ClassIQ 100/ AvionIQ 100 series
*Conditions of battery warranty:
- Recommended charger would be applicable for battery charging, fast charger may cause battery bulging or other failure.
- Charging & discharging of batteries on testing machine must be carried out on each schedule service and before
- Battery No. should be same as on vehicle sales invoice or on delivery certificate.
Warranty is valid only if
- Vehicle is delivered and subsequently serviced by an authorized Okaya electric vehicle dealer or Authorized Service
- All the free services offered by the company are availed as per frequency and schedule
Note: PDI must be carried out prior to delivery of vehicle. The benefits of warranty will not apply, if all the free services are not availed by end user through AD/ AMD/ ASSP.
Transit damage should be reported within 24 hours by the AD/AMD/ASSP / OEM by mentioned on LR/ invoice at the time of receiving the 2W, Logistic will inform to Service to verify the same & submit PDI inspection report on need basis, such claim will be settled / debited through Logistic / Commercial team either by providing replacement or through Parts replacement / credit note.
a.) 2W cases are accepted for consideration. Such electric vehicle (2W) should not be physically damaged or have impact marks.